Do you wish to visit Canada or want a visa to Canada? Do you want to participate in business activities happening internationally? Do you want to advance your business relations in Canada? Then you should know about Business Visitor Visa as it may be able to help you. This Visa is issued by the federal authorities of Canada. Having a Business Visitor Visa lets you stay in Canada for a period of time that is equal to or less than six months.
Can you qualify for a Business Visitor Visa?
The authorities issuing this visa have clear standards of who can be called a Business Visitor. If you meet the following standards, you can go for a Business Visitor Visa application
- Your intention of visiting Canada is to be a part of international business-related activities. You do not wish to become a part of the Canadian labor market.
- You must be a temporary visitor to Canada looking for different methods to advance your business or attract investors.
- The purpose of your visit can also be to advance your business-related relationships.
- Your stay must not extend beyond a period of 6 months.
Show that you are a Business Visitor
Here is how you can show or prove that you are indeed a Business Visitor.
- Show that your planned stay in Canada won’t exceed a tenure of 6 months.
- You must prove that you do not wish to become a part of the labor market of Canada.
- Your main source of income and all your profits must come from outside Canada.
- You must have a photocopy of your documents which you would have to submit with your Visa application.
- You must satisfy the basic requirements for entry into Canada.
- Your travel documents, such as your passport must be valid.
- You must have enough financial funds to support your stay in Canada and return to your country.
- You must prove that your plan to leave Canada before 6 months or when your Visa has expired.
- You must also not be a criminal threat or health or security risk to Canada or any of its citizens.
What you can do in Canada as a Business Visitor?
Once you enter Canada as a Business Visitor, here are some activities you can take part in.
- You can purchase Canadian goods and services for your business or a foreign business or your home-country government.
- You can take orders for certain foods and services.
- You can attend meetings, conferences, conventions, and trade fairs.
- You can offer your customers offer sale devices to serve as a warranty or a part of a sales agreement.
- You can receive training from a Canadian parent company whose part you are or who you work for from outside Canada.
- You can offer training to employees of a Canadian branch of the company you work in.
- You can also receive training from the company that sold you a particular device or equipment.
- The Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement also dictates that a U.S. national or Mexico citizen can take part in activities pertaining to research, marketing, and general services.